- Most electric cars can charge at 6 miles an hour with level 2 charging. The level 2 EVSE has 220V, 16 Amp charging speed and a 220 Volt outlet. This is faster than the car’s original charger. This cable is 25 feet long and allows you to charge your EVs at home or outdoors.
- Some parts of the product have received UL certification. Enables quick, reliable charging for your EVs. No assembly is required for the EV charging station. Simply plug it in to an existing NEMA10-30 receptacle, or install one with a 10-30 socket and plug in. When charging, please make sure that the plug is in close proximity to the socket.
- MAX GREEN enhances the design and quality of the Gen2 upgraded version. Manufacturer also develop equipment in accordance with local standards and US requirements. MAX GREEN Upgrade version has greater ruggedness and protection and optimizes heat dissipation on the Gen2 circuit board. The product’s waterproof rating and wear resistance have been increased.
- Work closely with automakers in order to ensure compatibility, safety and reliability. The EVSE provides lightning-proof, leakage protection, overvoltage and overheat. Your safety is assured by the UL94V0 rating. It also provides flame resistance and protection against overcurrent. It also features a control box with LED status indicators that help you determine if the charger is in good condition. To ensure safety, the charger should be grounded using a permanent wiring system (or an equipment grounding conductor).
- 1-year warranty. All products are thoroughly tested and come with a 1-year No-Hassle warranty. MAX GREEN stand behind their products and are available to our customers at all times. The Brand team will fix anything that doesn’t satisfy you.