- Level 2 charging with a 240-volt connection allows you to spend less time waiting for your electric car battery to charge and more time touring.
- All-in-one design makes it convenient to store and charge. Mounting bracket with quick release technology, plus built-in cable management, makes set up and regular charging simple.
- Control and monitor your electric charging via smartphone app, Amazon Alexa, and Google Home.
- You can check the status of your EV battery using an app, Amazon Alexa and Google Home. You can call up the system from a smart speaker, and even view real-time data.
- The wall-mounted JuiceBox provides a fashionable and convenient design, with dynamic LEDs illuminating the status of charging.
- When you buy on evadept.com, you get a limited warranty on certain equipment parts, as well as a 3-year warranty from the manufacturer’s website.
- This item is ready to be hardwired by a professional electrician, and EV Adept can assist you in selecting the appropriate contributor in your area. A JuiceBox plug-in unit may be more suited for your needs if you already have a 240-volt outlet.
Andre • 11 months ago
Chevy Bolt owners will be more satisfied with the Charging Time JuiceBox 40 reduction. Even though you charge at a higher power level, the charging time is shorter and results in a lower monthly electricity bill.
It also features built-in protection from voltage drops. This device is reliable and well-made.
Poorly designed mobile applications and inadequate documentation.
Jeremiah • 11 months ago
My JUICEBOX 40 was purchased for Ford Mustang Mach E.
It was simple to set it up using a mobile app after installation.
It is easy to plan charges in a non-spike clock and it works well.
I wasn’t there for long so i can’t speak to reliability. However, a 3-year warranty gives me the confidence to buy again. I hope that i don’t have to use it.
Ross • 11 months ago
Juice Box 40 recommended me. It works well and charges my car faster. I love the application for my mobile phone. It gives me lots of information.
The charging station’s power connector is not well-attached. The connector is securely attached to the car but falls when it is hung.
No user manual. It is not something i use a lot, but it might be useful.
Peter B • 10 months ago
It was installed on the wall in the courtyard at the front of my house. It works great. The long cable that connects to the car is a great feature. Porsche Taycan is our charger. I was worried about his weight with the adapter. But, so far, everything seems to be in place. JuiceBox is easy to connect to our Wi-Fi. The application gives you an extra way to check charging status.
Liv J • 10 months ago
A great product, but we couldn’t fully utilize its potential due to the restrictions of the local energy company. It was possible to charge a car during non-spike times, but peak loads ate any savings.
Hank B • 10 months ago
This charger was recommended by many and it is the best i have ever used. It can connect to WiFi and charge our car when it costs one kW/h. We now charge Nissan Leaf for one penny!
Nicholas • 9 months ago
The device is beautiful and works well. Problems with the application and configuration were the only ones. There were a few small issues, such as functions not working as expected, etc. But we eventually figured it out, and everything now works perfectly!
David • 9 months ago
It works as described. We are very satisfied with the purchase. Although it is a little costly, it works perfectly. It was easy to connect and install WiFi.
Mikey • 8 months ago
What would be more beneficial to the longevity of the battery if we were charging with (120 volts) or charging with 220 volts?
Steve • 7 months ago
I would recommend that the electrician complete all of the installation work. This is exactly what we did! It charges my Volkswagen ID.4 quickly and works flawlessly. The Wi-Fi is great, and i highly recommend it to all owners of an EV.