- Compatibility. The Lectron EV charging station can charge all J1772-compliant EVs. There is a 20 foot long charging cable to ensure that you have enough reach.
- The EV charging station has a 2.76 x 2.05 inches LCD display that shows charging information such as voltage, current, kWhs added, and more on the large-screen LCD display.
- Simply connect a 14-50R outlet to your EV charging station and you’re good to go. The device is also compatible with specific dryer outlets via optional adapters, making the installation straightforward.
- Fast charge. With 32A and 7.68kWs, you may charge 28 miles of range per hour, which is 6 times quicker than a standard outlet.
- The charging station is dustproof and protected from high-pressure water jets with an IP66 rating. It’s ideal for use in both indoor and outdoor settings.
- If you want to be doubly sure, our evadept.com website provides manufacturer warranty coverage.