How long to wait?
To drive an electric car confidently, you need to know exactly when to recharge it and how long it will take. So you don't have to waste time looking for information on the internet or check consumption on your own, there are special calculators for electric cars. Such calculators perform three main tasks:
- Calculation of electricity consumption;
- Charging time;
- The financial cost of electricity.
EV charging time calculator for not only Model 3
This calculator has a sufficient base of makes and models of electric cars. Select the model and make of the car to calculate the waiting time. At the moment more than 50 brands are available, in addition to Tesla Model 3.
Next, you need to select the charging option and its power. After selecting all the parameters, the calculator will calculate the following data for the Tesla Model 3:
- Standby time and charging speed;
- Financial costs;
- The amount of energy charged as a percentage and in KW;
- Approximate driving time;
- Electricity consumption per hour;
- Electricity consumption per 100 miles;
- Approximate distance to next recharge;
The calculator for the Tesla Model 3 handles all the data accurately because it uses the reliable specifications of each unit.
Benefits of Charging Time Calculations
A big advantage of EV Charging is its extensive base of electric vehicles and the accuracy of the calculation. Most alternative calculators are limited to a few models, and some, make the calculation only for the Tesla model 3.