- Connector with industry-standard SAE J1172 – compatible with the majority of electric vehicles in North America
- Made in the United States of America
- Idaho National Labs has tested the most effective.
- cETL and ETL Listed
- The sturdy, corrosion-resistant steel bollard is made to withstand impact and wear and tear.
- Recycled materials are used to make the bollard cover.
- It features a durable, NEMA 4X-rated structure that is built to survive a wide range of severe weather conditions.
- In extremely cold conditions, flexible wires remain malleable.
- Connector for vehicles with thermal sensing
Reviews for the Bosch Automotive Equipment Bosch EV800 EV Dual Charge S...