- ENERGY STAR(r) certified
- Fully sealed NEMA4 station enclosure for indoor and outdoor installations
- Two universal connectors SAE J1772, which are suitable for charging all electric cars in the US
- Fast charging of two electric cars with 9.6kW
- Operating temperatures: -22F to 122F (-30C to 50C).
- No assembly necessary
- Optional Cable Cradle available for cable management and additional charging cables, only $19.00
- ETL LISTED
- The integrated cable wrap makes it easy and convenient to store the cable.
- Two wall-mount or pedestal mount SAE connector holsters
- Two 25-foot charging cables are available for flexible installation and greater vehicle reach
- Reclosure of an automatic circuit after a minor power failure – If your car is charged, it will be charged
- A padlock can be attached to the connector head latch for added security (padlocks are included).
- Made in America
- ClipperCreek’s 3-year warranty is included via evadept.com orders or other ways. Outstanding customer service.
- Included: FREE Dry erase pen and a Connector Tag You can store your car and indicate whether you want to unplug it while charging at public charging stations.
- With this device, you do not have to puzzle over how to charge 2 electric cars from one EV charger.
Charge 2 electric cars. One station, one circuit. Double your vehicle charging power! The HCS-D50P, a Level 2 hardwired station with 50 amps, can charge two vehicles at once on one circuit. The HCS-D50P divides electricity between two vehicles. It can charge up to 20 Amps each while both are charging and up to 40 Amps for one. It is installed on a 50 Amp circuit.
Brent G • 11 months ago
I absolutely love my ClipperCreek. It’s so easy to use and it charges my car quickly. But I can’t monitor the charging process through the app on my phone. So it’s not the most convenient to take with me on trips.
Randy • 10 months ago
Our Porsche Taycan – it was slow to charge. We used the included charging cable, but it took 8 hours to fully charge. This model was chosen because of the fast charging capability and I am very happy with it. Although there are cheaper brands out there, this model is made in America. This is something I appreciate. The charging process is completed in three hours.
Wesley • 4 months ago
The car will send me an email if I forget to plug it in. This happens even though it is a very simple procedure. This charger is great for use with the Nissan Leaf. It is a purchase that is good for the environment as well as my finances.
Jim • 3 months ago
An electrician was hired to install the Clippercreek charger at a 220-volt socket. We used our 120-volt outlet after we bought a Chevy Bolt. Instead of waiting for 9 hours to charge, I can charge my car in just 3 hours.
Andrew • 2 months ago
It was purchased for my Volkswagen ID. It works great. It can be charged overnight. The charger is convenient. It is a great price. Install a 220 V outlet.
Rob • month ago
This device works well with our Nissan Leaf. The 220 V charger that came with our car was not as efficient as the 110 V charger. It is very reliable. Keep in mind that the side of the Nema 14-50 NEMA is approximately one foot long and that the cable is quite thick.