- Grizzl-E Dual Charging station is a long-awaited dual-port Plug In EVSE that may charge 2 electric cars at the same time.
- Smart balancing will calculate the maximum current to charge one or two electric cars, given the limits of the electric circuit. Allow for more efficient resource utilization by using two cars together. It delivers up to 10kW to a single vehicle.
- It comes with two J1772 24-foot charging cables.
- Made in Canada with a NEMA-4 Indoor/Outdoor rated metal shell to survive the toughest weather conditions. It’s compatible with all electric cars sold in North America.
- Adjustable 40A, 32A, 24A, 16A will come in handy when connecting the charger through an adapter to a different socket than the 14-50.
- It’s not a portable device, but it is transportable. It’s simple to remove from the mounting bracket and move it from one place to another.
- Easy to install and use. The simplest way to add a EVSE is to wait for your electrician or EV Adept professional to install a standard 14-50R outlet. And you are ready to plug in your charger for 2 EVs.
- NEMA 4 is a UL Classified Fire-Resistant Cast Enclosure. EVSE with IP67 Water Protection. Both detection and charging processes are tested in the same manner. Over Voltage, Under Voltage, Ground Fault, and Over Temperature are all examples of protections built into the two-charging system.
- You may purchase goods from evadept.com and get a manufacturer’s warranty of three years on the products. If you choose to have EV Adept install your EVSE, you’ll be eligible for an additional five-year installation labor warranty.