- You are eligible for utility rebates, incentives and other incentives. The renewed U.S. federal tax credit of 30% on total station and installation costs up to $1000 is available. Level 2, 240-volt electric vehicle (EV), charging station charges any EV upto 9X faster than normal wall outlets. It has flexible amperage settings, up to 50 Amps (16/24/32/40/48/50/50 Amp), and can be plug-in or hardwired. After installation, you can use the ChargePoint app for the best amperage settings.
- It is easy for electricians to install indoors and outdoors. For plug-in installation using NEMA 6-50 or NEMA 14-50 outlets (6-50 are currently chosen), you will need circuits rated 40A and 50A. The plug can be easily removed to allow for hardwired installation of other circuit ratings such as 60A-80A or 48A-50A charging. You can choose the amperage that is most suitable for your home and save money on electrical upgrades.
- The ChargePoint app makes it easier to charge faster and smarter. You can set a schedule so that you only charge when it is cheaper, create reminders to make sure you don’t forget to plug in, and use Alexa voice control to view all ChargePoint charging data in one location.
- It is safe and reliable. The 3-year warranty comes with 24/7 customer support. This company has been dedicated to EV charging since 10+ years. Our evadept.com website provides warranty coverage from the manufacturer.
- This company has been dedicated to EV charging for 10+ years. UL-listed for electrical safety and ENERGY STAR Certified for efficiency.
NEMA 6-50 is a type of connector used for 240 volt, 60 hertz electrical power. It is a three-wire grounded connector with two blades and a grounding pin. The blades are different sizes to prevent accidental insertion of the plug into a receptacle with the wrong polarity. The NEMA 6-50P plug mates with the NEMA 6-50R receptacle.