What is the Tesla charging cost calculator for?
More and more people want to buy a Tesla and charge the electric car at home. It should be noted that this type of transport requires accurate monitoring of the charging level. This can create inconvenience in use.
The EV Charging calculator was created to make it easier to calculate the operating time of the autocar and the cost of charging at home.
The algorithm for using the calculator is quite simple and is based on selecting a Tesla model and the type of socket the home charger (EVSE) is plugged into.
To correctly and more accurately determine the time to charge the machine using the charge calculator, the following steps should be followed:
1. by selecting your machine model;
2. set the initial and desired charge level of your battery;
3. the charging current capacity.
By following these steps you can find out:
1. how much time it will take to charge your car;
2. the cost of such a charge;
3. how many miles your electric car can travel after charging.
Situations in which the calculator will help to determine the cost of charging and further use of the electric car Tesla.
The calculator is updated with Tesla models and you can easily find here
- Tesla Model Y
- Tesla Model S
- Tesla Model 3
- Tesla Model X
- Tesla Roadster
This calculator will be an indispensable assistant to the driver of an electric car. By using the charge calculator you will avoid the situation when your car stalls before reaching the network charging station. The driver will now be able to accurately calculate his route with stops for recharging and know the price of charging.
Unlike other calculators, EV Charging calculation shows:
1. the exact cost of recharging, with the possibility of adjustment.
2. how many miles the car can travel with a given level of charge.
3. does not require any additional charges;
4. Focuses on a specific model of electric car and its features of work;
5. Helps to save a lot of time.
Keep in mind that the estimated time can vary slightly. This figure may be affected by: the use of an extension cord, voltage fluctuations in the home network, battery life, ambient temperature. These factors are worth considering and, if possible, adjusting in the calculator when calculating costs for your Tesla.