- If your electric car battery charges have any issue or anything does not satisfy your requirements, you are entitled to an immediate replacement within 30 days.
- The Lefanev Level 2 portable EV charging station is made of high-strength ABS material, which can be prevents from being crushed by your vehicle, the electric vehicle charger offers 6 different safety features, allowing for stable and safe charging.
- Typically, the acceptable charge level is 32-40 amps. It is intelligently adjusted to the optimum current, so the current fluctuates up and down depending on the present that the electric vehicle can accept. If an electric car can handle 40 amps of charging, it might actually go higher than 40 amps.
- The LEFANEV EV Charging Level 2 (220-250V, 40A, 25ft) portable EVSE home electric vehicle charging station with NEMA 14-50 Plug Is 10 times faster than other EV chargers you’ve ever used. The most electric cars that meet SAE J1772 standard are compatible with LEFANEV EV chargers. It’s only for electric car charging; it isn’t designed for electric motorcycle charging.
- When you’re traveling or going out of your house, you don’t have to worry about charging again because the Lefanev EV chargers may be carried with the car and you may check every charging data on a big LCD screen on the charger. To connect, all you need is a NEMA 14-50 outlet (100V-250V), and the best voltage is 220V-250V.