- Flexible Power. Two models, multiple possibilities. You can adjust the capacity of your circuit from 16A to 48A. This gives you the freedom to connect to lower-power circuits if you don’t need maximum power and amp up when you are ready for more power
- Voice-control Enabled. Connect Pulsar Plus with your smart home system using Alexa or Google Home. Voice commands can be used to control or monitor your charger
- Compact design, powerful performance. Pulsar Plus EVSE is a 240-volt Level-2 charging technology that can be compacted to up to 48 Amps. This allows you to charge your EV 8x faster than standard Level 1-charging cables.
- Power sharing. To safely charge multiple EVs simultaneously, connect more than one Pulsar plus to one electrical circuit. Smart power management with built-in smart charging automatically balances charging to ensure efficient energy distribution. This is done without the need for additional components.
- Smart and connected. MyWallbox connects Pulsar Plus with your smart devices to wirelessly control your charger via Bluetooth or Wifi. MyWallbox allows you to set reminders, receive notifications, and create schedules that take full advantage of off-peak utility rates.
Smart and powerful EV chargers for your home
Pulsar Plus gives you control over your energy consumption. To maximize efficiency and save money, schedule and manage your charging sessions. Pulsar Plus is now available! Start charging smarter!
Wallbox Pulsar Plus is small and lightweight, but it offers powerful electric vehicle charging at home. Pulsar Plus is easy to install and can charge all electric cars today 8x faster than standard 110v charging cables. The integrated myWallbox app makes home charging simple and efficient. This allows you to control your charger via WiFi or Bluetooth.
Pulsar Plus 48A can be used with managed energy networks that use OCPP.
Sharing of power
To safely charge multiple EVs simultaneously, connect two or more Pulsar Plus chargers on the same circuit.
Pulsar Plus allows you to plug in, charge and manage your schedules even if you aren’t connected to the internet.
Eco-Smart: Integrated PV power management and EV charging
Connect your electric vehicle charging system to your rooftop solar energy system. You can choose to charge your EV with 100% green power to ensure maximum sustainability, or with solar and grid power to achieve maximum speed.
Dynamic Power Management: Power Boost
Power Boost allows you to dynamically adjust the power delivery to your connected EV, in accordance with your household energy consumption. Power Boost allows homeowners the ability to use their Wallbox Pulsar Plus at full power (either 40A, 48A), and is not limited by panel bandwidth.
Pulsar Plus is eligible for rebates and tax credits, whether they are available in the federal, state or local levels.
Energy Management Solutions
Pulsar Plus is equipped with Energy Management Solutions by Wallbox. You can control your home’s energy consumption by adding a power meter from Wallbox. This will allow you to integrate your rooftop solar PV with your EV charging.
Compact design, powerful performance
Incredibly small, 240V, Level 2, charging technology Variable capacity between 16A and 48A
Reliable and safe
UL-listed for electrical safety (UL–US-2020987-1), NEMA Type 4 rated to water-tightness, dust resistance.