- JuiceBox comes with a plugin that makes installation simple. It’s ready to connect to any NEMA 14-50 outlet and includes a 2-foot input cable.
- Request that the electrician install a NEMA 14-50 connector on your JuiceBox 32.
- On evadept.com or the manufacturer’s website, Enel X EV charging comes with a variety of adapters in addition to other necessary equipment. Enel X EV charging also sells a number of other essentials, extension cables, and compatible adapters.
- It doesn’t work with 120-volt charging, but it does support 240 volts for the charger.
- The NEMA plug is more adaptable than a hardwire system since it permits you to take the charger with you when traveling or relocating.
- Connect your JuiceBox to Google Home or Amazon Alexa with WiFi and use voice commands to manage it. Your JuiceBox is compatible with smart speakers. Using voice instructions, you may control charging using your Amazon Alexa device.
- The charger is designed to work with the most advanced electric vehicles, such as the Chevy Bolt.
- When you purchase on EV Adept website, you receive a limited warranty for certain equipment parts as well as a 3-year warranty from the manufacturer’s website.