- An ordinary dryer outlet is all that’s necessary. The JuiceBox can be plugged into most NEMA 14-50R outlets, provided you have a basic NEMA 14-50R outlet to begin with. Some dryer outlets may need external adapters for compatibility.
- The JuiceBox ev charging station can charge up to 7 times faster than the standard wall outlet. With a 40 ampere, 10kW EV charging station, you may charge your car in high-speed. Indoor/outdoor installation possible. Cable rack and security lock included.
- This EV charger is ENERGY STAR-certified and UL approved.
- With the EV charging option, you will save money on your Smart grid. When rates are lower, set your charging times ahead of time, making your electric automobile even more cost-effective to operate.
- Get a Network that’s easy to access. You can use the free JuiceNet app to remotely control and monitor charging, set reminders to charge, receive notifications when your car is fully charged and more.
- You can tell whether or not your charger is working because dynamic LED lights indicate the charging status. Without it, you could figure out what’s going on with your battery simply by looking at the lights.
- With the help of Amazon Echo and Alexa, you can operate your EVSE with just your voice.
- Qualifies for local incentives in many utility service areas. Participate in the Enel X JuicePoints program to earn cash for smart charging in eligible geographies.
- You can rely on a normal manufacturer’s warranty when you purchase on evadept.com. Limited guarantee of three years for typical household usage.