- With 40 amps, 32 amps, 24 amps, and 16 amps, you’ll be able to charge your EV at home from different sockets. At 40 Amps, the max speed is 30 mph. At 32 Amps, the top speed is 25 mph. The charging range varies with the number of amps and amp draw at any one time: 10-12 miles per hour at 16A; 15-18 miles per hour at 24A; 22-25 miles per hour at 32A.
- Grizzly Electric Vehicle Charging Station with 24 Feet Premium Cable is a straightforward, robust, heavy-duty and transportable EV charging station that will work in any weather.
- Made in Canada and compatible with all North American EVs and PHEVs.
- Grizzl-E EV Charger is UL tested and certified. It’s eligible for federal rebate programs. IP67 (water-resistant), fire-resistant. Over current, over temperature, over voltage, under voltage, missing diode, ground fault protection are all included. This is a GFCI EVSE. Self-monitoring and recovery, power outage recovery are all features of this product.
- It’s simple to use and install. Installing a simple 14-50R outlet allows you to begin using your Grizzl-E right away, saving hundreds of dollars in the process. It’s simple to move about thanks to its medium size. It’s simple to remove from the mounting bracket and move it from place to place. Metal enclosure is NEMA-4 water and air tight.
- Manufacturers provide a 3-year warranty with full customer support available. You get a manufacturer’s warranty on the items and an additional warranty on installation services if you purchase from evadept.com (when ordering). This model has great compatibility and is utilized by American automobiles such as the Mustang Mach-E and other electric vehicles.
Maximum current outputs
40 Amps for 50A circuit breaker
32 Amps for 40A circuit breaker
24 Amps for 30A circuit breaker
or 16 Amps for 20A circuit breaker