- High-quality: the charging station is built to endure the elements and includes overvoltage, overheat, and overcurrent protection. The charging station’s indicator light assists in displaying the charging process as well as indicating any problems.
- If you are dissatisfied with one of Lectron products, please contact the Lectron customer service and they will do everything possible to satisfy your needs. You will get a complete refund or a replacement without questions being asked if the company is unable to manage the situation. 1 year warranty is provided by the manufacturer Lectron. When purchasing on evadept.com, a certain number of components are covered by a limited warranty, both from the manufacturer’s website and through EV Adept.
- This charging cable is made to make electric vehicle charging quick and easy. This charging cable is compatible with all electric vehicles and plug-in hybrids that use the J1772 charging standard. It’s small and sturdy, making it ideal for home usage as well as having a 21foot length that will reach most driveways or garages.
- The specifications above are based on input power of 240V AC, voltage range of 185V AC to 264V AC, and a frequency of 60Hz. The maximum current is 16A, the cable length is 21 feet (6.4 meters), and the plug type is NEMA 10-30. The operating temperature ranges from -30C (-22F) to 50C (+122F).
- Level 2 charger – In comparison to your automobile’s original charger, this Level 2 charging cord will provide three times the charging speed. It delivers a fast charging rate of 3.86kW/hour, which corresponds to approximately 11 miles per hour of charge owing to its 240V and up to 16A capabilities.