- This Lectron EV Charger is a professional-grade product that can handle voltage ranges between 185V AC and 264V AC, 60Hz. It has a maximum current of 16A, and comes with a cable length of 21 ft (6.4m). The plug is NEMA 6-20, making it compatible with a variety of outlets, and the charger itself weighs just 3.3 kg (7.3 lbs). It also has an operating temperature range of -30C (-22F) to 50C (+122F), making it ideal for use in a garage.
- The manufacturer gives 1 year warranty. When you order this product from the manufacturer or evadept.com, you will receive the same warranty as you would if you purchased it elsewhere. If any of the goods do not meet your needs, please contact Lectron and the company will try to fix the problem. If the customer service is unable to remedy the situation, you will receive a full refund or replacement without questions asked.
- Fast charging – This charging cable is made to make electric vehicle charging quick and simple. It’s compatible with all hybrid and electric vehicles that use the J1772 charging standard because it uses the conventional J1772 plug. It’s small and sturdy, making it ideal for home usage, with a 21-foot cable that is sufficient for most driveways or garages.
- Our Level 2 charging cable will provide you 3x the charging speed of your automobile’s standard charger. It offers a fast charging rate of 3.86kw/hour, which is equivalent to roughly 11 miles per hour of charge boosting 240V and up to 16A.
- High standards: The charging station is built to last and is resistant to overvoltage, overheat, and overcurrent. The charging station’s indicator light informs you of the approximate stages of charge and any problems that may occur.