- This Lectron EV Charger is a professional-grade product that can handle up to 16 amps of current. It has a cable length of 21 feet, making it easy to use in a variety of settings, and it operates in temperatures from -22F to +122F. The charger comes with a NEMA 5-15 plug and is compatible with 110V AC outlets.
- The charging cable’s LED indicators show you where your car is on three different charging stages. It also alerts you if a fault is detected.
- The Lectron EV Charger with NEMA 5-15 Connector may be used as a Level 1 charger. Simply connect the charger to a regular outlet in your house and you may charge your car with level 1 charging. However, if you use a voltage transformer or a special outlet that generates 110V, you may utilize level 1 charging.
- The charging station is sturdy and robust, with overvoltage, overheat, and overcurrent protection built in. The charging station’s indicator light aids in displaying the various stages of charging as well as detecting possible problems.
- This charging cable is compatible with all electric cars and plug-in hybrids that use the J1772 charging standard. The Level 1 portable electric vehicle charger has a 21foot cable, which is long enough for most driveways or garages.
- The manufacturer’s warranty is the same as that from evadept.com when you purchase this product.