- Level 1 adapter – Sometimes, having level 2 EV charging in your garage may not be an option. That is why EV Gear designed an EV charging kit that includes a Level 1 adapter cables. This adapter is 1 foot long and allows you to charge your electric vehicle using a standard 120V (Nema5/15) wall plug. Slower charging is better than no charging.
- 3 year warranty: All products from EV Gear have been thoroughly tested and come with a 3-year No-Hassle Warranty. Manufacturer stand by his products and are available to customers at all times. He will fix anything that isn’t to your satisfaction. Guaranteed. Scroll down for more information about products.
- Level 2 charger: The best level 2 charger features 240V, 16 Amp charging. It also provides 3.86 kW/hour. Most electric cars can charge at 11 miles an hour with level 2 charging. This is nearly three times faster than the original car charger. The cable measures 30 feet in length. The Level 2 charger can be used with NEMA 6/20 or NEMA 5/15 plugs with the included adapter. Get a high-speed charger for your EV today! Made with UL-approved components.
- Universal EV charger – Brand Hut is the exclusive online distributor of EV Gear. Buy with confidence from Brand Hut. The EV Gear Level 2 charger allows for fast, reliable charging of your electric car or plug in hybrid. Manufacturer aim to make charging your electric vehicle quick and simple. No matter what brand or age of your vehicle, the Standard J1772-2009 charging cord will work with it! Please scroll down for a complete product description.
- Utilious extras: Every EV Gear charger set includes an EVSE controlbox with indicators for power and connected, charging, fault, and charging. This allows you to always monitor the status of your charge. The IP55-rated control box comes with a handy hang tab that can be mounted on the wall. Manufacturer also included a J1172 clip dock wall mount connector holster, which allows you to keep the charging handle out of sight and on the wall.
Omar • 10 months ago
We bought a charger to charge our Ford Mustang Mach-E. At first it was difficult to get the handle out, but after a month it became much easier. This is a fantastic product and I recommend it to anyone who owns an electric car.
Mick • 9 months ago
After 3 years, the charger stopped working. I contacted EV Gear and they shipped me a new charger in just 2 days. Even an updated model! This company is great.
Colin • 8 months ago
Perfect length for the EV Gear cable was 30 feet. It was easy to install a charger into my Chevy Bolt. It comes with an adapter for 110 that is included in the EV Gear Cable. This provides all I need: flexibility, quick charging and portability. Highly recommended.
Carlos G • 8 months ago
This device is great for charging my Kia Niro electric vehicle. It works great because my car doesn’t have a garage. Highly recommended.
Marcus • 7 months ago
After doing some research, I found this device and ordered it. It arrived in a double-boxed package. Connect the one end to your wall and the other to your car. Everything is working fine, the car started charging. Although I don’t have 240, I have enough to charge the car.