- The color and dynamics of an LED indicator will indicate the charging status to you. This protects the charger as well as the vehicle. If your car has a proximity card, unplugging the car from the jack immediately after it is fully charged will cause damage to the vehicle. To induce power loss, use the proximity card placed on the charging pile and then pull the plug out.
- Manufacturer is available to answer all your questions online about the product, 7*24. The 2-year warranty on the Electric Vehicle Charging Station is included. You don’t need to buy an extended warranty. The EV Wall Charging Station has been certified by UL and CE. You can purchase with confidence.
- AC charging stations are suitable for indoor and outdoor installations. A fully charged electric car can usually travel between 50 and 100 km per hour, but it takes approximately 7 hours. It can be used with all SAE J1772 plug-in electric cars, 110V 60Hz, and provides long battery life.
- This socket effectively blocks dust from entering the interface to an EV charger. The 28FT cable has been tested and approved by TUV. It is strong and durable and can be used in many garages or parking lots. The hook can be used to hang the cable after it is finished. This makes it flexible and easy to use. The device will turn off automatically when fully charged. To turn the device off in an emergency, press the reset button
- 10 safety protection functions include waterproof protection (IP65), lightning protection. It works well even in rainy weather and can be used for many different situations.