- The EV charger measures 25 feet in length and can be fitted into most garages and driveways. The NEMA 5-15 plug can be used to charge at 110V. It can be connected to a 110V socket to charge at level 1.
- The charging cable’s LED indicator shows where your car is at each of the three charging levels. It will notify you if something is wrong so that you can fix it immediately
- The specifications for EV charger level 1 include: Input power of 110V AC, Voltage range between 110V AC and 264V AC. Frequency: 60Hz. Maximum current: 6A8A10A12A16A. Cable length: 25ft. Plug: NEMA5-15. Working temperature: -30C (-22F to 50C) to +122F.
- Smart power saving and a reasonable arrangement of your charging times-make your electric vehicle more affordable.
- EVCARS will do his best to resolve any problems with these products. The Brand team will refund your entire purchase if they are unable to solve the problem.