- The Keruida EV Charging Station with NEMA 10-30 plug offers Level 2 charging for electric vehicles and plug in hybrids that meet SAE J1772 standards. To support multiple circuit ratings, adjust the current output (8A 10A 12A 16A) and input power to 240V AC. The Level 2 charging cable offers 4x faster charging speeds than the original charger for your electric vehicle.
- Double-click to adjust Amperes according to your needs. To schedule your charging session, use the Delayed Start Timer. To reduce peak loads and save electricity, design your charging station.
- Portable and easy operation for charging your EV anywhere. You can carry the Portable Charger with you. The controller is small and easy to install and use. 25 feet of charging cables can be used for charging in garages and driveways. You just need to plug the NEMA 10-30 outlet into the charger and then the SAE J1772 connector plugs in the EV socket.
- The EVSE has an IP65 rating, which means it is resistant to water sprays. It can be used indoors and outdoors. The EVSE is lightning-proof and provides overvoltage, overheat protection, flame resistance, overcurrent protection, and leakage protection. The package also includes an EV charger holder, controller hanger and a charger protector that will keep your space tidy and protect your charger from any damage.
- The OLED screen on the portable EV charger can display the charging current, voltage, and charging time. The LED light indicator can flash in various colors to indicate the Electric Vehicle charging condition.
Reviews for the Keruida Level 2 Portable EV Charger 3.8 kW (240Volt, 20...