- SHELL UL-certified electric vehicle charger is equipped with an auto-cutoff system and a high-strength flame retardant to protect you from overheat, overvoltage, overcurrent, leakages, and lightning.
- Level 2 chargers (240 Volts, 40 Amps): 7x quicker charging than your vehicle’s original chargers. Charging your EV at home using the highest possible speed.
- Fits all electric vehicle (EV) models, including Fiat, Honda, Kia, Tesla, Hyundai, BMW, Chevrolet, Nissan and Chrysler. 30 feet (9.1 meters) from plug to charging gun. allows you to park your car in a variety of positions that are not possible with most level 2 high power EV chargers.
- Get your escape on! When you order the SHELL products from evadept.com, we’ll make sure to give you a standard manufacturer’s warranty.
- For electricians, the installation process is straightforward. The sole thing left to install is a NEMA 14-50R Plug outlet. It’s waterproofed for IP66 and allows you to charge your phone whenever and wherever you want, with no limits. There are no requirements for wifi or apps. All that’s necessary is simply neat and tidy.
- Auto mode and manual mode are the two options for selection when it comes to adjusting the charging current. The EV charging time is simply shortened in auto mode, which aims to maximize output. You may change the optimum current for extending battery life in manual mode by customizing it.
Fernando • year ago
I ordered the product to charge my Porsche Taycan. My first device had a leak error code and wouldn’t charge. I called the Support Service and they sent me a spare unit. It arrived in record time. They were very helpful and did everything they could. This was the best support I have ever received for any product. It is durable and works well. You can select from a variety of current strengths and set a timer for when to start the charge. This charger is a great choice for anyone looking for an outdoor charging solution.
Ken • year ago
The packaging is nice. The charger charges at 2 kW/h with a 120 V. adapter, which is faster than the Ford Mustang Mach-E charger you receive in the box. It’s long and has a solid body. It was difficult to attach my Ford Mustang Mach-E adapter. If you have other cars, it will work well.
Thomas • 11 months ago
It is small enough to be worn with you. It is small and compact, but it fits well in my Volkswagen ID.
Tyler • 11 months ago
A charger can accept a voltage of 240 V. You can adjust the maximum current. This allows you to connect to different circuits, and ensure that the switch is not turned off. You can store it in your trunk so that you always have it on hand. An excellent carry case has been included but is not suitable.
Austin • 9 months ago
Excellent customer service. They respond quickly. It is perfect for my Nissan Leaf. There are no complaints. It takes approximately two hours to fully charge. This charger is highly recommended.