- Using other electric vehicle charging systems can pose a risk. They can have misleading specs or incorrect voltage numbers, which can cause damage to your vehicle. Manufacturer aim to make it simpler and easier with universally compatible electric vehicle charging equipment that fits all Type 1 (SAEJ1772) standard electric cars. To ensure your vehicle is compatible, check out item list. Any questions? The Brand team are here to help.
- With its 3.6kW rapid charging rate and a simple-to-use EV Level 2, this 16-amp fixed charger Level 2 charges 4X faster than Level 1 EV cable s.
- EV+ is committed to providing fast, safe, reliable and easy EV charging. To ensure excellent performance and top-tier quality, this Level 2 electric car charger was subject to rigorous and detailed evaluation. The Brand team take pride in their unsurpassed customer service and will respond within 12 hours.
- Don’t waste your time and resources on an electric vehicle charging station that produces malfunctions after only a few months. The Duosida portable EV charging station J1772 is built to withstand pressure and impact. It has an IP55 waterproof design that prevents overheating and delivers better performance. This EV charger Level 2 has been rigorously tested for safety and quality. It will provide long-lasting performance.
- This vehicle charging station features a NEMA6-20 Plug. This means that you will only need a common household outlet to start charging. It also has a 25-foot CHARGER CORD for plenty of maneuvering room. This compact, lightweight EV charger holder TRAVEL case will help you organize your car’s trunk. This EVSE Level 2 charger is for electric vehicles (BEV and plug in hybrids) and comes with an SAE J1772 standard charger (Tesla models need a cable adapter).
Alex • year ago
Although the quality of the cord is excellent, he indicated that the car was charging at only 15a. I tried clicking on the buttons to increase the charging speed, but it was unsuccessful. It charges exactly as advertised. He initially showed 15A. But, he has since shown me that it works perfectly.
Mick • year ago
I purchased a 16a portable charger to charge my Porsche Taycan. It has been working fine so far! It can travel at 20 miles an hour with the aid of a charger. This is sufficient for a daily trip. Recommend!
Mitch • 11 months ago
Excellent charger! It is more reliable than the Tesla charger and it costs less. It charges at 42 miles per hour and is not affected by any problems. This is enough to charge your home charger.
Jimmy • 10 months ago
It is great, the charger does not touch the ground and we can charge the car quicker.
William • 9 months ago
In just three hours, he charged my Nissan Leaf. It’s a shame that it is not possible to fix it on the walls.