- Most electric cars are universally compatible with one another, though some (such as Teslas) may require an adapter.
- An extended warranty is also available for free on installation work of charging equipment for up to five years when ordered from evadept.com.
- More than 80% of electric vehicle charging is done at home, which is more convenient than using a public station.
- An independent Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) has certified this product for safety.
- Most electric vehicle drivers who own Level 2 home chargers rarely need to stop by a public charging station.
- Electricity is cheaper than gasoline — on average, it’s 75% less expensive.
- This product is safe for both indoor and outdoor installations.
- Some areas offer tax incentives and rebates that can offset the cost of purchasing and installing by up to 100%.
The ClipperCreek 32 Amps, Level 2, 240 Volts, HCS-D40 EV Charger Hardwired, Up to 31 Miles per Hour of Charge, 25 Foot Cables, Built for Indoor/Outdoor Use, Compatible with All EVs, Made in USA is the best way to charge your electric vehicle. This charger is hardwired and can be used indoors or outdoors. It is also compatible with all EVs. The charger has a maximum charge rate of 31 miles per hour and comes with 25 foot cables.