- If you want to be certain of the warranty, evadept.com site provides warranty coverage straight from the manufacturer.
- The majority of electric vehicle charging is done at home, which is more convenient than using a public station.
- You can safely install this product both indoors and outdoors!
- Universally compatible with all electric cars (some, such as Teslas, may need an adapter).
- Incentives for installing electric vehicle (EV) chargers can offset purchase and installation costs by up to 100% in some areas.
- Fueling with electricity is significantly less expensive than gasoline — an average of 75% less.
- There is no need for most electric vehicle drivers who own Level 2 home chargers to stop by a public charging station.
- An independent Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory has certified that this product is safe.
The ClipperCreek 40 Amps, Level 2, 240 Volts, HCS-D50 Dual EV Charger Hardwired, Up to 38 Miles per Hour of Charge, 25 Foot Cables, Indoor/Outdoor Use, Compatible with All EVs, Made in USA is the perfect way to charge your electric vehicle. This charger is hardwired for indoor or outdoor use and is one of the fastest chargers on the market, capable of charging your vehicle up to 38 miles per hour. It also comes with 25 foot cables for easy installation and is compatible with all electric vehicles.
Darrell • 2 months ago
I’ve had my ClipperCreek HCS-D50 electric car charger for 6 months now and it’s been working great! I have had some difficulties with the elasticity of the cord but other than that I agree with the reviews of other buyers.