- The ClipperCreek Charger comes fully assembled and is easy to use. Simply plug in your ClipperCreek Charger in a 14-50R outlet.
- The ClipperCreek’s UL full tested and safety certified EV charging stations have met the requirements of widely accepted product safety standards for EV charging stations. In addition, the service ground monitor constantly checks for proper grounding to ensure safety for you and your family. The charger is enclosed in a fully sealed NEMA-4 enclosure and is rated to work in temperature range of -22°F to 122°F (-30°C to 50°C).
- This electric vehicle charging station is built for strength and quality. It can charge two vehicles at the same time on one circuit and is suitable for any weather conditions. With 40 amps of current, it delivers 9.6 kW of power, making it a great choice for charging all types of plug-in electric vehicles sold in the USA. ClipperCreek backs this product with a 3-year warranty and outstanding customer service.
- If you order this product from the manufacturer or from evadept.com, you will receive the same warranty.
- ClipperCreek’s small size and 25 feet of charging cable give you the flexibility you need to install and use your charger. The integrated cable wrap and free wall-mount J1772 connector holster keep your charging cord neat and tidy. Plus, the connector is specially sized to accommodate a padlock (included for free) that prevents misuse of your charger.
- The HCS-D50P high-powered, Level 2 EV Charging Station EVSE charges your car multiple times faster than the cordset that came with your electric vehicle. It is a plug-type car charger and works indoors or outdoors with all electric cars.
The ClipperCreek 40 Amps, Level 2, 240 Volts, HCS-D50P Dual EV Charger NEMA 14-50 Plug, Up to 38 Miles per Hour of Charge, 25 Foot Cables, Indoor/Outdoor Use, Compatible with All EVs, Made in USA is a top of the line product that provides an incredible charging experience for any electric vehicle. This charger is able to deliver up to 38 miles per hour of charge, making it one of the fastest chargers on the market. Additionally, the 25 foot cables make it easy to use in any location, whether it be indoors or outdoors. This charger is also compatible with all EVs, making it a great choice for anyone with an electric car. Finally, the fact that it is made in the USA ensures that it is of the highest quality and will last for many years to come.
Calvin • 2 months ago
I bought a ClipperCreek HCS-D50P electric car charger for my Nissan Leaf 8 months ago and it’s been working great. I have had some issues with it not being moisture proof enough, but other than that I agree with other reviewers.