- Shell EV portable Charger with a unique protection bag comes with a NEMA 14-50R adapter and is ideal for use in anyplace with a NEMA 14-50R outlet. When you’re traveling or visiting relatives and friends, just bring a Shell car charger along with you.
- The Quicker EV portable charger level 2 (32 Amps, 240V), which is up to 5X quicker than the original car charger’s Level 1. Designed to make electric vehicle charging quick and simple.
- It can charge any electric car on the market, including Tesla, Fiat, Hyundai, Nissan, Honda, BMW, Chevrolet, Kia and Toyota. It is 30 feet long (9.1 m) from plug to charging gun and 5 feet longer than most level 2 EV chargers. You may park your vehicle more flexibly with this charger than with other level 2 EV chargers.
- EV charging can now be done more cost-effectively thanks to the advanced technology incorporated in this charger. For fast EV charging, Auto Mode increases current output, while Manual Mode optimizes current output for longer battery life. Set a timer to only charge when electricity is cheapest.
- Overheat protection, overvoltage protection, overcurrent, leakage protection, and lightning-proof unique auto-cutoff system constructed with flame resistant IP66 waterproof rating of the control box and EV connector assure safe EV charging.
- You can count on evadept.com to provide the best products and services, so when you order a SHELL EVSE from us we make sure that your experience is nothing but top notch.
Jesse • 11 months ago
This charger is amazing. It works faster than the charger that came with my car. It is also waterproof, which I like.
Jason B • 10 months ago
This excellent mobile EVSE can be used in place of any other standard options that are included with an electric car. It can withstand all weather conditions and is thick enough to withstand water damage. The information screen allows you to monitor the charging efficiency, but it is not an smartcharger. It is easier to use the cables because the cord is flexible and long. It provides charging for as many EVs as you can use. This is a great EVSE, especially considering the price.
Dan • 10 months ago
Shell isn’t the only thing that comes to your mind when you think of a charger for an EV. The specifications were impressive but I wasn’t sure what to expect. This is the most portable charger I’ve ever seen.
This device has a higher power rating than many wall devices. The best model is 32 amps. However, there are 40 amps.
The display is small but provides all necessary information. The car connector is located at the top, along with the lock lever and unlock lever. This is the best device I’ve ever seen.
Ronald • 10 months ago
The charger comes with an automatic power determination. However, you can also cancel it and manually set it up. Although the cord is a bit too stiff, it is still wound. The timer function is available, but it does not address the more advanced capabilities. The only problem is that there is no certification. All other aspects are good.
Arthur • 9 months ago
We bought the cheapest portable level 1-level charger before purchasing the Shell’s portable charger. It nearly did not charge Nissan Leaf. The battery charging took 20 hours.
I was highly recommended the SHELL LEVEL 2 portable charger. Although it took longer to install than Level 1, it was completed in 5 hours.
The displays display all the information you need: voltage, current and temperature.
This portable charger is a great choice for anyone who wants something stylish, durable, and high-quality.
Luis • 6 months ago
It solved all of its problems and is high quality! It’s really great! Lucky
The charging speed is the same as that of the home charger and it is also the same speed. This is a solution for a very annoying problem.
Tommy M • 5 months ago
This device was bought to replace an old non-portable charger that had failed almost two years ago. This product seems to be good with a beautiful storage case. A 30 feet long cable. Well done.
Joel • 4 months ago
It is great for use with the 240V outlet located in our garage. The cover was great for travel and I would recommend it. The charger is very affordable and offers a significant discount over similar models. The simplicity of the connection and the lack of applications is what I love!
Antonio • 3 months ago
It was a great fit for my Chevy Bolt. It’s only been used for two weeks, so it hasn’t had time to last long yet. Although the connector that plugs into the car is larger than I expected, that’s not a problem. The cord is pretty long.
Jay • 2 months ago
This charger was fast and efficient. It took me about three hours to use it. My Chevy Bolt comes with a 12-amp charger. It works well and is easy to use in the rain.