- The construction of the charger is one of the most important characteristics. The only NEMA 4X certified aluminum casing on the market, a 25-foot industrial grade cable that is always flexible. Certified to endure frequent use and charge your EV in extreme weather conditions as low as -40 degrees and up to +125 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Get a refined design because it pays attention to quality and is neatly made down to the details to deliver you a wonderfully resilient charger. FLO Home is beautiful, but it also gives you total peace of mind that when you leave home in the morning, your electric car will be fully charged.
- Every incentive in your region is accepted, and it is compatible with any EV on the market (Audi e-tron, Nissan Leaf, Chevy Bolt EV, Volt, Tesla model 3 / Y / X, Toyota Prius, Volvo XC90).
- It’s only composed of high-quality components that are meant to endure ten years or more. Our systems are up to industry standards in terms of safety. To minimize the expense of installing a new panel, use a built-in rotary switch to adjust your FLO Home output current.
- Only one of the many benefits of FLO Home is that it comes with a 5-year limited warranty.One of the finest charging units available. Both when you order on evadept.com and from the manufacturer’s website, a limited guarantee covers certain equipment parts.
- Made with care in Canada.
- UL-Safesafe is a UL listing for a battery that has been certified and meets applicable UL safety standards. FLO Home protects your car and home from power grid fluctuations by incorporating built-in security systems that guarantee total peace of mind. Installation may be performed indoors or outside using FLO Home. FLO offers hardwiring as an option.
- Superior performance is achieved. The level 2 charging station charges 5 to 10 times as fast as a Level 1 outlet, according to the manufacturer (which is included with every EV and PHEV).