- To avoid rust, this tool is made of nickel-plated steel.
- A NEMA 14-50P plug with a simple unplug handle is included.
- To sense faulty outlets, the device has a built-in temperature monitor.
- A built-in chip sets the charging quantity to 32 Amps automatically.
- Connector for generation 2 Tesla EV charging
These Tesla mobile charger adapters are designed to be connected to a 240 volt circuit. The Tesla NEMA 14-50 adapter plugs into a NEMA 14-50 receptacle, and the charger will provide 32 amps of power to the electric vehicle with the adapter plugged in. With the Tesla UMC adapter, the charger will provide 7.68 kilowatts of power.
We all know that feeling. You’re driving your Tesla, minding your own business and suddenly you realize you’re almost out of juice. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered with the Tesla mobile connector adapter. Just plug it into any 240 volt circuit and you’ll be good to go. We highly recommend a 40 amp circuit breaker for optimal power output, but really, anything over 20 amps will do in a pinch. Plus, this Universal Mobile Connector comes with a handy NEMA 14-50 receptacle so you can always be plugged in and ready to charge up. With 32 amps of power, you can rest assured that your Tesla will be fully juiced in no time.
The Gen 2 NEMA 14-50 adapter is no longer supplied with new Tesla cars. They advise you to acquire each adapter separately. It includes a chip that automatically sets your charging limit to 24 Amps.