- Gen 2 Tesla EV charging connection
- This tool is constructed of nickel-plated steel to avoid rust.
- The device has a built-in temperature monitor to detect if there are any faulty outlets.
- A NEMA 6-50P plug with a simple pull handle is included.
- A built-in chip determines the charging rate to 32 Amps automatically.
With a Gen 2 NEMA Adapter, you may charge your Tesla using a variety of household outlets. Simply connect the appropriate adapter to your Mobile Connector, then connect it to the matching outlet and begin charging.
Tesla mobile connector adapter is designed for Tesla electric vehicle EVSE. The charger will provide 32 amps of power to the electric vehicle with the adapter plugged in. This Universal Mobile Connector is designed to be connected to 240 volts. Circuit breaker should be at least 40 amps. With the Tesla NEMA 6-50 adapter, the charger will provide 7.68 kilowatts of power in order to charge a Tesla Model S completely within 4 hours and 42 minutes while maintaining 32 amps. This Tesla UMC adapter will plug into a NEMA 6-50 outlet and has been tested by an independent lab to ensure safety.
With the Tesla mobile charger adapters, you can now charge your electric vehicle anywhere there’s a NEMA 6-50 outlet! This powerful adapter provides 32 amps of power and 7.68 kilowatts of charging power, so you can get back on the road in no time!