- Compatible – Can be used with ALL Tesla Chargers: Supercharger, Destination Charger, High Powered Wall Connector, TMC/UMC. Supported all generations of HPWC and TMC.
- Tested – Perfect charge Tesla models 3, Y, S, X (North America).
- Well-flex – High quality cable easily folds up and fits in the trunk.
- All weather – Won’t stiffen in cold weather for easy coiling. Minimum voltage drop in cold weather. Safe to use in the rain (IP65).
- Greater Conductivity – Silver-plated inlets provide excellent conductivity and prevent overheating.
- Extremely Durable – Cable is made of high-strength ABS plastic, which is stronger and more durable for longtime use. Its waterproof design (IP65 rated) ensures you can use it anytime, anywhere.
- 2 year warranty – Supported in the USA. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, we’ll give you a full refund or replacement, no questions asked.
Extension Cable for Supercharger
This adapter is 100% DC compatible and will work with the Tesla Supercharger Network up to 350 kW.
All pins machine crimped for better conductivity, safety, and strength. The high requirements for EVSE equipment, which is used with extremely high voltages, are strictly adhered to, with an extra strong cable.
With O-Ring seals on all pins and IP65 waterproofing, it’s built to last.
With a latching feature on the inlet connector, you can be sure your connection won’t be accidentally disconnected.
Ergonomic handles are machined from 100% Ultraform (homopolymer) to very high tolerances and connections are fully encased and sealed internally for protection. Withstands a 5,000-pound collision load from an electric vehicle. Easily fits in the trunk when folded. Built-in mechanism to unlock the EV inlet at the end of charging.
Keep your Tesla charged on the go with this handy extension cord. Compact and durable, it’s perfect for charging up your electric vehicle quickly and easily. Keep it in your car for convenient charging wherever you go.
In addition to using this cable to connect to the Supercharger, there are options for Tesla Destination networks and Tesla High Powered Wall Connectors gen 1, gen 2, and gen 3 appliances. The Tesla Mobile Connector (all TMC / UMC generations) having a proprietary single connector is also quite compatible with the cable. Alternatives for Tesla Destination and home AC chargers are described in the review of different extension cords for Tesla.
How to use?
Make sure to plug the extension cable into the charger connector first and then into the car. The extension cable must be powered first or it will not send a signal to the charger to start charging.
How do I order if the cable is out of stock?
It’s true that the cable is supplied in small batches. If we have an exact date for the next delivery, it will be indicated on this page. Add the page to your bookmarks to monitor.
Is it possible to order a different length?
Since this cable is designed for use with Direct Current Fast Charging, it is limited in length due to security requirements. The manufacturer does not offer any other length at this time.
Is this cable compatible with adapters?
Yes, you can use this Tesla-to-Tesla extension cable with Tesla-to-J1772, J1772-to-Tesla, CCS1-to-Tesla adapters.
Can I use multiple extension cords combined together?
No, it is not safe.
How to protect against theft?
There are different methods, such as using a padlock on the inlet mount with the power cable passing through the shackle of the padlock. We do not recommend a method such as pressing the cable down with a car wheel, as this can damage the cable over time.
Does Tesla allow the use of extension cords?
In the manual for the home charging stations, you may see a warning about using extension cords. That said, Tesla Semi prototype vehicles have been seen using an extension cord on the Supercharger station on multiple occasions.