- This product is made to make electric vehicle charging as quick and simple as possible. It’s small and sturdy, making it ideal for home use and travel. Its extra-long 18ft cable accommodates most driveways or garages. The input power of the NEMA 14-50 Plug is 240V. You may charge your EV by connecting it to a 240V outlet for Level 2 charging.
- The LED indicator lights on the charging cable indicate where your car is on three distinct charging levels. It informs you if a fault is found, allowing you to take care of it right away.
- 1 year warranty. If you’re not satisfied with any Lectron goods, please contact the manufacturer. You will get a full refund or replacement if the Lectron team is unable to resolve the problem to your satisfaction. When you purchase on evadept.com, you may expect a typical manufacturer’s guarantee.
- All-in-one cable fits all. This charging cable is compatible with all electric cars and plug-in hybrid vehicles, using the standard J1772 charging method. It’s great for people who own more than one electric vehicle or have facilities that allow them to charge their cars at home.
- Easy to install – The Lectron 240V 40 Amp Level 2 electric vehicle (EV) Charger with 18ft cord J1772 cable and NEMA 14-50 Plug is made of high-quality, long-lasting materials. It provides shock protection and safety while charging in wet conditions to its users.
Bobby • year ago
The lectron level 2 ev charger is great for j1772 and nema connections because it’s so easy to use. You can just plug it into any outlet in your home and start charging your car. It also comes with a variety of safety features, like an automatic shut-off if the charge is interrupted, that gives me peace of mind.
The biggest downside of the lectron is the price. It’s one of the more expensive chargers on the market, but I think it’s worth the investment because it’s so well-made and easy to use.
Sergio • year ago
Amazing charger for electric cars. It was pretty fast for the electrician to connect. The installation was very straightforward. The indicator readings during charging are easy to read and provide all the necessary data. I highly recommend this charger for a 32Amp-limit EV like the Nissan Leaf.
Troy • 11 months ago
Everything seems to be working fine so far. The charger arrived in perfect condition and was delivered quickly. This charger was essential to speed up the charging process for my Ford Mustang Mach E. The charging time was reduced from 14 hours to four hours.
Dan • 11 months ago
As a novice owner of the VW ID.4, i was unsure what to purchase. The cord that came with my car was sufficient to charge the car for 19 hours. In just 6 hours, you can go from 0 to max charge. I had an outlet that was suitable for my garage so i connected it. I liked charge time.
Joseph • 10 months ago
The charging cable is still reliable and can charge quickly with a power output of up to 9kW. Although there is no way for you to connect to Wi Fi to control your EV remotely, most EVs still have built-in charge control so it is possible. The charger has a display that displays the voltage and current during charging. It also shows the total kWh and the charging time.
Chris • 9 months ago
It charges my Chevy Bolt great. The charger looks heavy duty. I happy with my purchase. I was thinking of buying Best EVSE with deals. I liked standards. It works exactly as advertised. The adapter holder J1772 is a great addition to the product. But I am satisfied.