- This product is made to make electric vehicle charging as quick and simple as possible. It’s small and sturdy, making it ideal for home use and travel. Its extra-long 18ft cable accommodates most driveways or garages. The input power of the NEMA 14-50 Plug is 240V. You may charge your EV by connecting it to a 240V outlet for Level 2 charging.
- The LED indicator lights on the charging cable indicate where your car is on three distinct charging levels. It informs you if a fault is found, allowing you to take care of it right away.
- 1 year warranty. If you’re not satisfied with any Lectron goods, please contact the manufacturer. You will get a full refund or replacement if the Lectron team is unable to resolve the problem to your satisfaction. When you purchase on evadept.com, you may expect a typical manufacturer’s guarantee.
- All-in-one cable fits all. This charging cable is compatible with all electric cars and plug-in hybrid vehicles, using the standard J1772 charging method. It’s great for people who own more than one electric vehicle or have facilities that allow them to charge their cars at home.
- Easy to install – The Lectron 240V 40 Amp Level 2 electric vehicle (EV) Charger with 18ft cord J1772 cable and NEMA 14-50 Plug is made of high-quality, long-lasting materials. It provides shock protection and safety while charging in wet conditions to its users.