- This product is built tough with military-grade aluminum and can withstand wheel loads of up to 6,600 lbs. It is also driveover and impact resistant, as well as waterproof and dustproof with an IP67 rating. Plus, it works in all weather conditions with an operable temperature range of -22°F to +122°F.
- Ready to use – just plug in with the included NEMA 14-50 and 5-15 adapters. The included wall bracket with mounting hardware is easy to install at home (no electrician required).
- You can charge your Level 2 EV up to 7x faster than a standard wall outlet, with multiple amperage settings from 6 to 40 amps.
- There is a limited warranty on certain components of the equipment when you order from evadept.com or from the manufacturer’s website.
- The Portable Wall Charger is the all-in-one solution to your charging needs. With its lightweight form factor and carrying case, it’s the perfect charger for on-the-go. And with its wall bracket, it’s easy to install and store at home.
- This Level 2 EV charger is 100% compatible with all battery electric vehicles and plug-in hybrids that have a J1772 connector or adapter. You can use it to charge leading EV models like Tesla, Hyundai Kona and Ioniq, Jaguar I-PACE, Kia NIRO, BMW i3, Honda Clarity, Nissan LEAF, Chrysler Pacifica, Chevrolet Volt and Bolt EV, and many more.
The J+ BOOSTER 2 is a powerful and versatile charging station for electric vehicles. With the included carrying case and wall bracket, it can be used as a portable charger or installed at home. The J+ BOOSTER 2 features single-phase charging with power levels from 1.4 to 9.6 kW and currents of up to 40 ampere, allowing for full charges in 3-4 hours under ideal conditions. The J+ BOOSTER 2 is also compatible with 120V or 240V outlets, and includes NEMA 5-15 and 14-50 adapters. With its optional security lock, the J+ BOOSTER 2 also provides complete theft protection.
Chad • 3 months ago
I generally have to park my car in the garage, so I can’t speak to how well the J+ Booster works in extreme weather conditions. However, 10 months ago, I had to leave my car parked on the street during a blizzard. I was concerned that the J+ Booster wouldn’t be able to keep up with the demand, but it worked like a charm. My car was fully charged when I returned to it the next day.