- 20 amps, 125 volts, and 2500 watts of power
- L520 TBLADE, 10 gauge, 3 PRONG L520 TBLADE 100 ft extension cord
- The lit end indicates that the power is on and that the wire is ready to use.
- It is suggested for heavy-duty tools and machines such as a generator.
- The oil-resistant, high-gloss yellow jacket also resists grease, moisture, and abrasion.
- CUL and UL listed
- Strain relief molded plugs for a longer cord life Heavy-duty strain relief molded plugs
- Allows your cord to remain tangle-free while remaining flexible at any temperature; One total power outlet is provided.
- The warranty applies whether you purchase the product directly from the manufacturer or via evadept.com.
20-Amp Yellow Jacket Generator Cord With T-Blade 5-20 Lighted Ends, 100 Feet, 20-Amp. Three times more abrasion resistant than regular vinyl. It can withstand heat, cold, and rigorous usage without falling apart. There are no different female plug configurations to worry about. 10 gauge is a heavy-duty grade that can handle any job site. The Coleman Cable Inc. trademark for the Yellow Jacket (R) brand is registered.
If you want to use an extension cord with your Tesla Mobile Connector or other EV charger, there are a few things you need to keep in mind.
First, make sure that the extension cord is rated for the same voltage as the charger. Second, make sure that the extension cord is long enough to reach from the plug to the vehicle. Finally, make sure that the plug on the extension cord is compatible with the charger.
You might be interested: LifeSupplyUSA offers the longest extension cord for EV charger. Best for all EVs use and other non-tesla EVs. Prices are here! Purchase this item on clearance deals now. Get discounts using our coupon code! Reviews are here!. Order today to get free shipping with in 48 States of USA plus save more when you buy two or more items as we have special deals which
To choose the best extention cable, you can read the review of the Yellow Jacket extention cord, as well as other products on the EV Adept website.