- Molded strain relief clear plug
- Ideal for heavy equipment and appliances such as a hammer drill, several drills, and a large heater
- UL listed
- The illuminated end indicates that the switch is on and the cable is ready to use
- The bright yellow vinyl jacket protects against oil, grease, dampness, and abrasion
- Extension cord with a 10 gauge wire and a length of 100 feet
Coleman Cable’s 100′ 10/3 SJTW yellow extension cord is outdoor rated for long-term sun exposure and resistance. These cords are molded water resistant with reinforced blades, making them ideal for outside usage. That handy lighted end makes it simple to find in dark work environments and guarantees that the power cable is connected into the outlet. It’s ideal for power generators, circular saws, hammer drills, angle grinders, air compressors, wet/dry vacuums, and a variety of other shop equipment. It has three 10/3 cords rated to carry 15 amps at 125V and 1875W. Before leaving the factory, all Coleman products are thoroughly checked for flaws and craftsmanship, and they all have a limited lifetime guarantee.
- These objects should not be brought near to children.
- Before using, uncoil the hose.
- Insert the plug completely.
- When not in use, store it indoors.
- When not in use, unplug the power cord.
- It is not permitted to splice, repair, or modify anything.
- If the cord is damaged, do not use it.
- Remove the plug by grasping the cord, not the plug.
- Outdoor appliances are compatible.
Designed to meet OSHA rules. UL Listed. #02689
Southwire Polar Solar Cords
The T*Prene insulation jacket on the Polar/Solar Extension Cord ensures extreme cold performance. In extremely cold weather, T*Prene is designed to provide superior job site performance. For survival in the most demanding of situations, Polar/Solar cables are abrasion-resistant, chemical- and oil-resistant.
The warranty is limited to a replacement of the original purchase. When you place an order at evadept.com, there is a manufacturer’s guarantee. There are no other responsibilities, liabilities, or warranties conveyed or implied, including merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
An outdoor extension cord is a length of electrical cable that is designed to be used outdoors. It is typically made of a heavy-duty plastic material, and has a weatherproof coating to protect it from the elements. An outdoor extension cord can be used to power appliances or tools that are located outside, such as EVSEs. This product is suitable for a variety of charging equipment. An extension cord for a Level-1 Tesla charger is often purchased with it.
How to use an EV charger with an extension cord?
You can use an outdoor extension cord to power an EV charging station, as long as the cord is rated for the amperage of the EV charger. Make sure that the extension cord is long enough to reach from the outlet to the charging station. Plug the extension cord into the outlet, and then plug the charging station into the extension cord. Turn on the charging station and start charging your EV.
You can see a review of the Coleman cord among other electric car extenders by EV Adept.