- 3-pronged grounded prong plug – 15A, 125V, 1875W (UL listed & osha certified)
- The SJTW jacket is extremely resilient, resisting moisture, abrasion, and exposure to the sun.
- Heavy-duty applications – outdoor/indoor usage in workshops, industrial and building construction sites
- Increased safety – The dark and light-in-the-dark striped end and illuminated extremity suggest that the power is on.
- Extremely adaptable – All-weather flexibility (-58° to 167°F) effortlessly eliminates kinks and coils.
Cables with the Flexzilla Pro Extension
The ideal extension cord for your industrial business, FLEXZILLA Pro industrial grade extension cords are built to endure the most demanding applications. They’re simple to coil and remain flexible in temperatures as low as -58°F and up to 140°F. The grounded plug also has a lighted power indicator, allowing you to know when power is flowing through the connection. You can count on evadept.com to provide a standard manufacturer’s guarantee when you place an order. Outdoor industrial grade applications are perfect for Flexzilla Pro Extension Cords.
- Corrosion-resistant and abrasion-resistant
- All-weather adaptability (-58°F to 140°F)
- A grounded plug
- cULus Listed for outdoor usage
- The power indicator light, which illuminates in the dark
- It is rust-resistant and simple to coil.
- ZillaGreen Color
- It is flame resistant and waterproof.
The Revolution began with Air Hose, which has superb all-weather versatility down to -40 degrees Fahrenheit.
The invention of Garden and Water Hoses revolutionized gardens, yards, and worksites. ZillaGreen hose introduced flexibility to both homeowners and experts by being lightweight and kink-free.
Flexzilla now provides a wide range of tools and equipment to make everyday tasks easier than ever before.
- Industrial-grade Flexzilla Pro Extension Cords are constructed to endure the most rigorous tasks and remain flexible in temperatures as low as -58°F and as high as 140°F.
- The SJTW jacket is made of flexible thermoplastic that is abrasion and corrosion-resistant. It’s intended for outdoor use.
- The extension cord’s power indicator light indicates that electricity is flowing and that the extension cable is ready for usage. Furthermore, the length of the cord features a glow-in-the-dark stripe, making it easier to locate in low light.
- The best cord for any workplace! Flexzilla Pro Extension Cords resist kinks and coil formation, allowing connections to power tools, lawn equipment, or holiday lights to be simple and straightforward.
What is a heavy duty extension cord?
A heavy duty extension cord is a type of electrical extension cord that is designed to handle heavier electrical loads than typical extension cords. They are typically made of thicker, more durable materials, and have higher amperage ratings, which allows them to safely handle more power.
How can I use an EV charging station with a NEMA 5-20 heavy duty extension cord?
If you need to use an EV charger with a NEMA 5-20 heavy duty extension cord, first make sure that the charging station is compatible with that type of cord. Next, locate an outdoor outlet that is GFCI-protected and has enough space to accommodate the size of the charging station. Finally, plug the extension cord into the outlet and plug the charging station into the extension cord.
This is one of the best products on our list, because it can be used with a variety or equipment. With an extension cord for the Tesla Mobile Connector you’ll have everything that’s needed in order to charge your car!
Among other electric car extension cords, EV Adept has a review of the Flexzilla cord.
Douglas S • 11 months ago
It is hard to believe that this cord is of such high quality that we have not seen one before.
Lance • 10 months ago
Great cord to charge the electric car. He is quite heavy but the job is done very well.
Kit • 9 months ago
This cord is perfect for charging my electric vehicle. This cord has the most power.
Fernando • 8 months ago
Extension cord with heavy duty. You can simultaneously use five fluorescent lamps and any other power tools. It does not heat up, and the chains do not go off.
Austin • 6 months ago
It would surprise me if the 100-foot extension cable 10 AWG weighed more than the pen. It can be used in extreme temperatures and does its job well. Its bright green color is ideal for finding it even in bad conditions.
Matty D • 5 months ago
Even though the price is high, it is durable and long-lasting. It can be very cold, but it’s perfect. It works flawlessly with high visibility and 30 amps.
Timmy • 4 months ago
This cord is excellent, and it is highly unlikely that you’ve ever used one of these quality.
Bryan B • 4 months ago
Wrapped in 10/3 cord for 100 feet They are strong too! Excellent price
Chris • 3 months ago
Excellent cord. Although he is quite heavy, it is not a problem.
John • 3 months ago
Super-powerful extension cord. You can power any power tool with five fluorescent lights at the same time. There is no heat or short circuit.