- 3-pronged grounded prong plug – 15A, 125V, 1875W (UL listed & osha certified)
- The SJTW jacket is extremely resilient, resisting moisture, abrasion, and exposure to the sun.
- Heavy-duty applications – outdoor/indoor usage in workshops, industrial and building construction sites
- Increased safety – The dark and light-in-the-dark striped end and illuminated extremity suggest that the power is on.
- Extremely adaptable – All-weather flexibility (-58° to 167°F) effortlessly eliminates kinks and coils.
Cables with the Flexzilla Pro Extension
The ideal extension cord for your industrial business, FLEXZILLA Pro industrial grade extension cords are built to endure the most demanding applications. They’re simple to coil and remain flexible in temperatures as low as -58°F and up to 140°F. The grounded plug also has a lighted power indicator, allowing you to know when power is flowing through the connection. You can count on evadept.com to provide a standard manufacturer’s guarantee when you place an order. Outdoor industrial grade applications are perfect for Flexzilla Pro Extension Cords.
- Corrosion-resistant and abrasion-resistant
- All-weather adaptability (-58°F to 140°F)
- A grounded plug
- cULus Listed for outdoor usage
- The power indicator light, which illuminates in the dark
- It is rust-resistant and simple to coil.
- ZillaGreen Color
- It is flame resistant and waterproof.
The Revolution began with Air Hose, which has superb all-weather versatility down to -40 degrees Fahrenheit.
The invention of Garden and Water Hoses revolutionized gardens, yards, and worksites. ZillaGreen hose introduced flexibility to both homeowners and experts by being lightweight and kink-free.
Flexzilla now provides a wide range of tools and equipment to make everyday tasks easier than ever before.
- Industrial-grade Flexzilla Pro Extension Cords are constructed to endure the most rigorous tasks and remain flexible in temperatures as low as -58°F and as high as 140°F.
- The SJTW jacket is made of flexible thermoplastic that is abrasion and corrosion-resistant. It’s intended for outdoor use.
- The extension cord’s power indicator light indicates that electricity is flowing and that the extension cable is ready for usage. Furthermore, the length of the cord features a glow-in-the-dark stripe, making it easier to locate in low light.
- The best cord for any workplace! Flexzilla Pro Extension Cords resist kinks and coil formation, allowing connections to power tools, lawn equipment, or holiday lights to be simple and straightforward.
What is a heavy duty extension cord?
A heavy duty extension cord is a type of electrical extension cord that is designed to handle heavier electrical loads than typical extension cords. They are typically made of thicker, more durable materials, and have higher amperage ratings, which allows them to safely handle more power.
How can I use an EV charging station with a NEMA 5-20 heavy duty extension cord?
If you need to use an EV charger with a NEMA 5-20 heavy duty extension cord, first make sure that the charging station is compatible with that type of cord. Next, locate an outdoor outlet that is GFCI-protected and has enough space to accommodate the size of the charging station. Finally, plug the extension cord into the outlet and plug the charging station into the extension cord.
This is one of the best products on our list, because it can be used with a variety or equipment. With an extension cord for the Tesla Mobile Connector you’ll have everything that’s needed in order to charge your car!
Among other electric car extension cords, EV Adept has a review of the Flexzilla cord.