- Extension cord with sufficient power: 10 Amps, 125 Volts, 1250 Watts
- 1-pack Extension Cord, 10 gauge / 10/3 AWG SJTW 3-prongs, 200 ft length, Indoor/Outdoor Heavy-Duty is a good value.
- Extension cords are versatile and can be used in a variety of applications. LifeSupplyUSA Extension cords may be used for holiday lights, heavy-duty tasks, circular saws, including drills, hammer drills, gardening, wet/dry vacuums, lawn mowers, compressors, musical equipment, landscaping and more.
- Take care of yourself: When the power is on, a lighted end indicates! This extension cord’s bright PVC jacket color makes it very visible, making it ideal for work/construction use, at home, and in the office.
- Additional warranty for installation work of charging equipment is available at no additional charge for up to five years. Orders can be made at evadept.com
This SJT Lighted End Extension Cord features a lighted end, as well as 3 different lengths! LifeSupplyUSA offers the 15 Amp, 125 Volt, 1875 Watt, Super Heavy Duty Outdoor Jacket. This is a high-quality replacement part from LifeSupplyUSA that is only available through them. The trademarks, names, and logos of any other companies are the property of their respective owners. This product is only meant to be compared to other products based on brands or models. Here are the approved extension cords for EV chargers.
If you are looking for the longest possible extension cord that will work with a nema 5-20 outlet, then you should look for one that is rated for 10-20 amps. Keep in mind that even if you find an extension cord that is rated for 20 amps, it may not be as long as you would like it to be. So, if length is a concern, be sure to measure the distance between the outlet and the appliance or device you want to plug in before you buy an extension cord. This item is compatible with a wide range of charging equipment. Buyers frequently buy the outdoor extension cord for EV chargers together with it, which has a safety certification.
Read the LifeSupplyUSA extention cord review on the EV Adept website and choose the best extention cable from the site.