- All brand electric vehicles are compatible. Because PRIMECOM uses genuine copper wire on its chargers, they can go up to 100 feet without seeing a significant voltage decrease. Others may have aluminum mix cable, which is limited in length to 18-20 feet because of voltage drop, resulting in extra heat.
- The charging station automatically delivers the minimum amperage needed by your EV through an intelligent chip.
- The data display on the charger includes real-time charging amperage, actual charging voltage, overall kilowatt consumption, current temperature, and other informative data values.
- Chargers are waterproof and safe to use outside.
- To guarantee quality and safety, All-In-One Level 2 Chargers have been subjected to a series of tests. Other TÜV German equipment & product safety certification, as well as other CE certifications, and 12 additional built-in safety features. LED charge status indicators are displayed on the control box.