- The Lectron CCS to Tesla adapter is compatible with all CCS chargers and Tesla models that have CCS adapter support enabled.
- The Lectron CCS to Tesla Adapter lets you charge your Tesla at CCS fast chargers nationwide.
- The Tesla charging station can charge your Tesla at up to 150 kWh. The charge rate also depends on the battery level of your Tesla and the specifications of the charging station.
- This CCS charging adapter is light, compact, and easy to use. It fits easily in your glove box, so you can quickly charge your Tesla when you pull up to a CCS charger.
- When you order from evadept.com, you’re covered by a manufacturer’s warranty.
- This Lectron DC charging adapter has a maximum voltage rating of 500V and a maximum current rating of 300A. It has an operating temperature range of -22 °F to 122 °F.
- This Tesla system is equipped with real-time internal temperature monitoring. If the temperature reaches 179 °F, the current will be reduced. If the temperature reaches 188.6 °F, the current will be cut off until the ambient temperature is restored.
To charge your Tesla with a CCS charger, first plug the charger into the CCS charger port on the adapter. Make sure the charger and adapter are firmly connected. Next, plug the other side of the adapter into your Tesla. Once charging has begun, you can remove the charger by unplugging it from the adapter.
William • 4 months ago
This adapter is great! It gave me 51kWh when I finally got the chance to test it out and I feel more confident to go off the beaten path without worrying about getting stranded without a Tesla charger. I would definitely buy this product again!
Danny M • 2 months ago
The Lectron CCS1 to Tesla Charging Adapter is a great product. I’ve had it for a year now and it’s worked perfectly. I agree with the other reviews – it’s a great product and it’s very reliable.