- The product is made of high-quality materials and is fully tested to work perfectly in operating temperatures from -22°F to 122°F (-30°C to 85°C). If the temperature exceeds 122°F, the thermal cutout will stop the charging process until the adapter cools down to ambient temperature.
- This adapter is compatible with any level 3 fast charging station with a CCS plug in North America, even a 350KW super charging station. (Note: CCS1 charging rate will also depend on the specification of the charging station).
- The product you ordered from evadept.com comes with a manufacturer’s warranty. If the product arrives damaged or is unusable within 30 days, the manufacturer will happily arrange a replacement at no cost to you. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the manufacturer.
- Many YouTube car bloggers have put the 250KW charging pile to the test, and it was able to charge from 10% to 47% in just 10 minutes.
- You must have CCS enabled to use this adapter. To check compatibility, please go to Controls > Software > Additional Vehicle Information > CCS Adapter Support in Vehicle Display. If CCS is not enabled on your Tesla, do not purchase this adapter.
Remove the CCS1 adapter from any level 3 fast-charging station with a CCS plug. Connect the CCS plug to the adapter and insert it into the charging hole in the car. After plugging in, the charging reminder should flash green, indicating a successful charge. The CCS1 charging rate also depends on the specification of the charging station or the vehicle specification.