- The charger comes assembled and is easy to use. Simply plug your ClipperCreek Charger into a 14-50R outlet. The charger has a high-quality, over-molded 240V plug. The plug length is 12 inches, and this includes the plug itself in the measurement. For a plug-in installation, the electrician would install the matching 240V outlet (receptacle) to fit the EV plug type that was ordered. Works with all EVs.
- The ClipperCreek HCS-40 is a simple, powerful, and heavy-duty electric vehicle charging station that is suitable for any weather. It can deliver 40 amps of current, providing 9.6kW of power, making it ideal for charging any plug-in electric vehicle sold in North America, such as the Ford Mach-E, Nissan Leaf, Tesla Model S, and BMW i4. This charger comes with ClipperCreek’s 3-year warranty and outstanding customer service. When you order from evadept.com, you can be confident that you’re covered by a manufacturer’s warranty.
- 25 feet of charging cable for flexible installation and usability. Keep your charging cord neatly stowed with ClipperCreek’s integrated cable wrap and free wall-mount J1772 connector holster. Plus, the connector accommodates a specially sized padlock (lock included for free) that prevents misuse of your charger.
- ClipperCreek’s safety certifications include ENERGY STAR, ETL and cETL. These certifications demonstrate that the product has met the requirements of widely accepted product safety standards for EV charging stations. In addition, the charger is constantly checked for proper grounding by the service ground monitor to ensure safety for you and your family. The charger is enclosed in a fully sealed NEMA-4 enclosure and is rated to work in a temperature range of -22°F to 122°F (-30°C to 50°C).
- The HCS-50P high-powered, Level 2 EVSE can charge your car multiple times faster than the cord set that came with your electric vehicle. It is a plug-type car charger and works indoors or outdoors with all electric cars. 1 hour of charging delivers 38 miles of range for most cars (differs from car to car and on charge settings).
ClipperCreek’s 40 Amps EV charger is the perfect way to charge your electric vehicle at home. With over 80% of electric vehicle charging done at home, it’s more convenient than using a public station. Most electric vehicle drivers who own Level 2 home chargers rarely have a need to stop by a public charging station.Every ClipperCreek charging station is safety certified by an independent Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) and is compatible with all modern electric cars (some may need an adapter). Fueling with electricity is less expensive than gasoline — an average of 75% less. Tax incentives and rebates can offset purchase and installation costs as much as 100% in some areas. Incentives are often offered locally through clean air groups, utility companies, or state governments.
Hank • 7 months ago
I’m a big fan of ClipperCreek’s EV Charging Stations, and I’m happy to report that my experience with their product has been largely positive. I’ve been using my ClipperCreek EV Charging Station for about 10 months now, and it’s been working great. The only issue I’ve had is that it doesn’t seem to be very well-protected against moisture, but other than that, I’ve been very happy with it. I would definitely recommend it to other EV owners.
Josh • month ago
i’m so happy i bought this clippercreek ev charging station! my electric car is a model y and it’s been working great for 6 months now. the customer service is amazing–they’re based in the usa and everyone i’ve spoken to has had great english skills, which is really hard to find these days. the charger charges the car quickly and safely, and i definitely agree with the other buyers’ reviews.