- The bright yellow jacket improves visibility and helps prevent accidental tripping or theft on the jobsite.
- Additionally, evadept.com offers a free warranty for service work on the installation of charging equipment for up to 5 years.
- This 50 foot heavy duty extension cord is designed to be used with heavy duty equipment and tools. Its robust and oversized clear molded plugs help prevent accidental bending or breaking.
- The 10 gauge, 3 prong contractor extension cord has a capacity of 15 Amps, 125 Volts and 1625 Watts and is UL Listed.
- It also features a lighted end that indicates the power is on and the cord is ready to use.
The Yellow Jacket (R) brand is a registered trademark of Coleman Cable Inc. This heavy-duty extension cord has a 15-amp SJTW rating, enabling it to power heavy equipment and tools such as EV chargers. It has a 50-foot length and a lighted end for easy visibility. The Power Lite indicator lamp glows through the extra heavy, clear molded plug, confirming when the cord has power. The extra heavy, clear molded plugs are durable, rugged, and oversized, providing super flexibility in both hot and cold weather. This cord meets OSHA specifications and is UL Listed. 10 Gauge.