- This cord for welding is compatible to NEMA 6-50 outlet. If you prefer to utilize the normal NEMA 5-15P outlet, you will require an adapter.
- StW Jacket, 8AWG of all-copper wires 6-50 NEMA plug with no movement or play in the contacts, ideal for performance in heavy-duty environments. ETL/CETL Approved.
- Compatible with the majority of welders currently on market, including: Miller Millermatic welders Lincoln Power MIG series welders Hobart Handler, Ironman and Betamig welders, Century welders etc.
- RVGUARD Welding Cord rated at 40A, 250V and 25 feet, has excellent resistance to moisture, abrasion and the ability to bend.
- The clear end receptacles with a light of the RVGUARD welder cords visually alert the user that they are connected to the mains power supply.
- An additional warranty for free is also available for repair works on installing charging devices for up to 5 years. These can be ordered through evadept.com
- It is ideal for heavy-duty industrial use, and compatible with the majority of welding equipment available
- The beautiful bag and the strap made of plastic make the cord neat when it is not when not in use. It is easy to store in the garage.
- The manufacturer is committed to providing an ever-better solutions for your RV. It is our hope that RVGUARD could be a solid companion for your RV.
Reviews for the RVGUARD Welder Extension Cord, for EV charger, 250V 25 ...