- High compatibility. Contrary to conventional EV chargers, these EV charger is compatible with all electric vehicles, which are compliant with SAE J1772 standards. The majority of the Morec’s products have been tested for CE certification and their quality is top-notch.
- High security. This charger is made of High Strength ABS, that is of higher quality and durability. Chargers are protected against over-current and protection against voltage overvoltage, undervoltage safety, protection from leakage overheating protection, a waterproof rating of IP66, and other safety measures. They are able to secure your vehicle charging.
- Fast charging. This time MOREC suggests you use the level 2 32A and 220-240V EV charger equipped with NEMA 14-50 plug. It will charge your vehicle 6x more quickly than any other chargers for EVs you’ve ever have used. 25 feet (7.5M) cable allows you to park your vehicle in 176 square meters within the outlet.
- A limited warranty on specific parts of the equipment is available to both purchases made through evadept.com or through the manufacturer’s site.
- The portability and ease of operation. When you’re on the road or visiting friends and relatives You don’t need to worry about charging as MOREC’s chargers can be carried in the vehicle and you can view each charging information on the massive LCD display that is in the charge. All you need is two outlets: 220 V and 240 V. NEMA 14-50 outlet for connecting.
Now MOREC recommends you Level 2 32A, 220-240V EV Charger with NEMA 14-50 plug, which could charge your car 6x faster than other EV chargers you ever used. 25ft (7.5M) cable permits you to park your car 176 square meters around the oulet. When you are traveling or visiting relatives and friends, you don’t have to worry about charging, because Morec chargers can be carried with the car and you can check every charging data by huge LCD screen on the charger. All you need is just a 220 V ~240 V NEMA 14-50 outlet to connect. Morec EV charger adopts High Strength ABS material, which has better quality and high durability. Chargers have over-current protection, over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, leakage protection, overheating protection, waterproof rating of IP66 and other safety protection measures. They can secure your car charging.