- This charger has an intelligent chip that monitors all conditions during the charging process, including voltage, current, charging time, and power consumed.
- The standard charge level for an electric car is usually 32 to 40 amps. However, the car’s charging system is designed to automatically adjust the current to what is best for the car. This means that the current may fluctuate up and down. If an electric car is rated to accept 40 amps, it may actually receive more than that.
- If you’re not satisfied with your EV charger for any reason, manufacturer will replace it free of charge within 30 days. We also offer a free 5-year warranty on installation and service work for chargers ordered through evadept.com.
- The IP66 waterproof & CSA listed charging unit is everything you need to keep your devices safe and dry in any weather condition. The unit itself is all-weather compatible and waterproof, so you can be confident that your devices are protected no matter the conditions. The LCD display tells you exactly how much and what speed you’re charging at, so you can be sure you’re getting the most out of your investment.
- This Level 2 EV Charging Station is the perfect solution for charging your electric car. With 240 volts and 40 amps of power, this charger can charge your car up to 8 times faster than a standard wall outlet. It is also compatible with most electric cars that meet the SAE J1772 standard. Please set the maximum allowable current of the car to 40 amps or the maximum allowable power to 9.6 kilowatts.
The LEFANEV EV Charging Station 32 Amp Level 2 can automatically repair minor charging problems while you’re charging your car. It also has an LCD that displays all the car’s data on the charging station, including the current, voltage, and temperature. The lights would blink in different ways to indicate different problems which will help you to know the charging situation right now.