- When you’re on the road or going out of your house, you don’t have to worry about charging again because the Lefanev EV chargers can be carried with the car and every charging data can be checked on a big LCD screen. All you need is a NEMA 14-50 outlet to connect. The optimal voltage is 220V-250V, with a maximum range of 100V-250V.
- The LEFANEV Level 2 portable EV charging station is made of high-strength abs plastic that will not be crushed by your car, LEFANEV electric vehicle charger offers 6 important safety features, including stable and secure charging.
- LEFANEV EV Charging Level 2 (220-250V, 32A,25ft) Portable EVSE Home Electric Vehicle Charger is an eight times faster than other electric car charges you’ve used. LEFANEV EV Chargers are SAE J1772 Compliant and compatible with the majority of plug-in vehicles that meet the SAE J1772 standard. Only for electric automobile charging, not for electric motorbikes.
- The Acceptable Charge Level is usually 25-32 amps. It’s intelligently regulated to the finest current, so the current will fluctuate up and down depending on the existing that the electric vehicle can accept. If an electric car accepts 32 amps of charging, it might actually reach 32.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding your order, please feel free to contact the Brand customer support staff at any time. Replace Your EV’s charger if it has a problem or anything that isn’t meet your expectations within 30 days.