- The V-BOX is EnergyStar certified and qualifies for federal and state tax credits, as well as certain local utility rebates. This can completely cover the cost of installation.
- J-Hook is perfect for organizing your cables while keeping your device safe and sound. The smooth faceplate and gun-metal gray finish give it a sleek, modern look, while the pulsating “V” light keeps your device safe and visible.
- This Level 2 EV charger can be plugged into a NEMA 14-50 outlet (40A max) or hardwired (48A max) for powerful charging. It includes an extra-long 20-foot cable for convenient charging.
- The V-BOX is designed to be weatherproof with an IP55 rating. It is also designed for maximum strength and durability.
- The level 2 charger charges up to 46 mph at 11.52 kWh, quickly charging any EV overnight or during your work hours.
- When you order from evadept.com, you’re covered by a manufacturer’s warranty.
- The V-BOX has a powerful charging output of 48A – allowing for much faster charging speeds – with adjustable amperage (16A, 24A, 32A, 40A, 48A).
The Lectron V-BOX is the most powerful Level 2 EV charger on the market, with a maximum output of 48A. It can charge any EV up to 46 mph at 11.52 kWh, and can be plugged into a NEMA 14-50 outlet (40A max) or hardwired (48A max) for powerful Level 2 charging. The V-BOX comes with an extra-long 20-foot cable for convenient charging, and has an IP55 weatherproof rating for maximum strength and durability. The V-BOX is EnergyStar certified and qualifies for federal and state tax credits, as well as certain local utility rebates – which can completely cover the cost of installation. It has a smooth faceplate, gun-metal gray finish, and pulsating “V” light; Also includes a Lectron J-Hook to keep your cable organized.
Victor • 3 months ago
I bought this Lectron EV Charging Station 8 months ago for my KIA Niro EV. So far, it’s been working well. But lately, it’s been spontaneously rebooting, and it’s really starting to piss me off. I’ve seen other reviews from buyers who have had similar experiences, so I’m not alone in this. It’s frustrating, because when it works, the Lectron is a great device. But these random reboots are really starting to interfere with my life. I’m thinking about taking it back and getting a refund.