- The 50 amp receptacle with a lighted end provides a clear signal that it’s functioning and ready to use, which gives you the best performance as well as added security. Additionally, having ETL certified means security and quality assurance, and it is backed by BougeRV top quality, 18-month warranty.
- Rated at 40 amps 250 volts 10,000 Watts 40 feet welding machine cord, with 50amp NEMA 6-50 plug as well as receptacle. It has outstanding abrasion, oil and moisture resistance, as well as the ability to bend. For plasma cutter or tig mig welding machine.
- With the 8-AWG and 3-C copper wires you can depend the extension cord to complete tough welding tasks. It’s durable enough to last many years even under heavy usage. The STW jacket is superior in performance, with a flexible and insulating which is resistant to scratches or chemical exposure. The receptacle’s end that is lit indicates the power is switched on and the molded ends provide protection and comfort at the job site.
- The manufacturer’s warranty is valid when you buy through evadept.com.
- It is ideal to connect your generator to an electric vehicle charger, or other devices you would like to connect to.
- It works with many types of welders, such as welders from the MIG Series from Lincoln and Millermatic Welders by Miller and welders from Hobart, Hobart Handler, the welders from Century and a variety of other brands. If you’re an occasional welder, or a professional the BougeRV cord for welders is sure to be a great fit for you.
- The 40-foot heavy-duty machine cord is long enough to permit you to move your welding machine around your shop and then close to the welding workpiece for increased convenience, performance and the ability to move around.
Reviews for the BougeRV NEMA 6-50 Welder Extension Cord for EV charger,...