- 32-Amp (7.6kW), Level 2 output charges at the maximum vehicle rate – up 6 times faster than standard cord-set supplied with plug-in (PHEV), and battery (BEV). This allows for significantly reduced charging times
- The sleek, weather-resistant EV400 Charging station is made in USA. It offers Level 2 charging and the flexibility to be installed anywhere there’s a 50-Amp 240V receptacle.
- NEMA 3R-rated weather-resistant design permits installation indoors and outdoors. Safely charges in rain, snow, and sleet or in your garage using the 25-foot industry standard cord
- The industry standard J1772 connector is compatible with all current and older EVs in the USA, including: BMW i3, Toyota Prius and Chevrolet Volt/Bolt. Ford C-Max/Fusion. Nissan LEAF. Tesla Model S/X (with an adapter from Tesla).
- Mounts easily on a wall with only 2 screws. It is located near your existing 50-Amp, 240V outlet. A simple plug-in connection allows you to charge in minutes.
- The automatic reset feature detects power interruptions and resumes charging when power is restored. This allows you to rest assured that you will have full charge whenever you need it.
Bosch EV Charging Stations have a rich history of innovation and quality. Each Bosch EV Charging Station is built with the highest quality materials and manufacturing processes. This, along with a strict commitment to safety and consumer safety, makes them stand out. The UL-listed EV400 was made in America and has been validated and tested to ensure safety in all operating environments.
The NEMA 3R rated weather resistant design of EV400 allows for indoor and outdoor installation. It can be mounted anywhere you like – on a garage wall, outside wall, or garden wall. You only need a 50-Amp 240V outlet that is weather-resistant to SAFELY CHARGE in any weather condition, including rain, snow, sleet or ice. You have the flexibility to charge your EV in all weather conditions, with temperatures as low as -31F and high as +122F. The 25-foot industry-standard cord allows you to keep it charged wherever you are.
Charging for everyone
Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles (PHEV) & Battery Electric Vehicles (BEV), Compatibility
All current EV models, as well as older models that are sold in North America, can be charged using the industry-standard J1772 connector. The EV400 is the best way to unlock your vehicle’s full potential for charging.
Sleek. Compact. Compact.
The new definition of charging. Bosch’s new EV400 EV Charging station is sleek and modern. It can also be used in all weather conditions. The charging station has a maximum 25-foot cord. The powerful 32-AMP (7.6kW), output dramatically reduces the charge time.
- Ground Assurance Monitoring – A safe and reliable ground fault protection is dependent on a proper electrical ground. EV400 comes with a ground monitoring circuit.
- Self-Testing – To ensure proper functionality and safety, EV400 has self-testing circuitry that is performed before each charge cycle.
- Continually provides a safe supply of power to the vehicle – if a grounded fault is detected, the EV400 cuts power flow and protects people and vehicle from an electric shock hazard
Danny • year ago
Reliable EV charger with thick Cable 25 feet long, adjustable by 12 32 A at 220 V. at 32 and it charges my Volkswagen ID.4 within 3 hours.
Kit W • year ago
The EVSE’s power is sufficient to charge my Ford Mustang Mach-E in just 4 hours. The charging connector has a hole that is regular so it cannot be removed by others. This EVSE is very powerful and satisfied me. It is compact and easy-to-install, making it a good charging station.
Ned • year ago
High quality wire, thicker than other wires I have tried to use. This device is extremely durable and well made!
Micky M • 11 months ago
The car charger works perfectly. There are many other chargers that offer additional functions and applications I haven’t found. This charger is perfect for fast charging my Nissan Leaf. It’s simple and straightforward to use.
Matty • 11 months ago
It was easy to install. Although the majority of the work was done by a local electrician, I was able hang it myself and adjust the settings. It is easy to charge anywhere you want it to with the longer charging cable. It is used to charge my Audi E-Tron.