- Black FridayChargePoint NEMA 14-50 plug/hardwired Home Charging Station Level 2 (240 Volt, 23ft Cable, 16/24/32/40 Amp for NEMA 14-50 plug or 48/50 Amp for hardwired mode), WiFi Enabled EVSE, UL Listed, ENERGY STAR, Indoor / Outdoor
- Black FridayLectron CCS Charger Adapter 300 Amps, Fast Charge Your Tesla, Good for EV charging, Black, for Tesla Owners Only
- Online OnlySplitvolt NEMA 10-30, 24 Amp Splitter Switch for Electric Vehicle (EV) Charger, 240V, cETLus Certified, Charge Two EVs, Plug and Play
- Black FridayWallbox Pulsar Plus Level 2 EV Charging station 11.52 kW (240 Volt, 25ft/7m Cable, 48 Amp) Hardwired, WiFi, Bluetooth, Alexa and Google Home
- Black FridayJuiceBox 32 Hardwired Smart EV Home Charging Station (32 Amp, 240 Volt, 25ft Cable), WiFi, Indoor/Outdoor charger, Certified by UL & Energy Star
- Limited TimeLectron Level 2 Charging Station (240 Volt, 20ft Cable, 32 Amp) NEMA 14-50 Plug, EVSE 7.68kW Compatible with All SAE J1772 Electric Vehicles
- Black FridayLectron Level 2 Portable Electric Vehicle (EV) Charger NEMA 14-50 Plug, 240V, 40 Amp, 18ft Cord J1772
- Black FridayLectron Level 2 Portable EV Charger (240 Volt, 21ft Cable, 32 Amp) NEMA 14-50 Plug, J1772
- DoorbusterColeman Cable Southwire 50-Foot Extension Cord, Good For EV Charging, 10/3 Vinyl Outdoor Extension Cable, Yellow, with Lighted End
- Black FridayElecvlife Level 2 Portable EV Charger 3.8 kW (240 Volt, 25ft/7m Cable, 12/16 Amp) NEMA 6-20 Plug
- EVoCharge Level 2 EV Charging station NEMA 6-50 (240 Volt, 18ft Cable, up to 32 Amp), Indoor/Outdoor, UL Listed
- Black FridayGrizzl-E Level 2 EV Charger NEMA 14-50 Plug, 24ft Cable, Indoor/Outdoor Car Charging Station (Avalanche Edition), 16/24/32/40 Amp
- Limited TimeHONDERSON 25 ft Extension Cord, 15 amp max, Good for EV chargers, Outdoor, Yellow, Lighted, 10/3 SJTW Heavy Duty, UL Listed, with 3 Prong Grounded Plug
Showing 1–18 of 38 results
Looking for a new EV charger or extension cord for your electric vehicle? You’re in luck! Our Black Friday sale is now live, and we’re offering some amazing deals on EV chargers, extension cords and other EVSE. So whether you’re looking for a new charger for your home or office, or you need an extra extension cord for your EV, now is the time to shop!
Deal for EVSE installation • Free Online Promo CodeDeal for EVSE installation • Free Online Promo Code
If you order a project with promo code EVSE2023 between November 24 and November 27 (inclusive) to install high-powered equipment for personal use in private homes, we will give you a $250 discount.
Black Friday is a time to get great deals on items you were planning to purchase anyway.
Don’t miss the time for great discounts
If you’ve decided to purchase an electric car charger, adapter, extension cord or more, Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals and discounts may make you happy. We’ve prepared the following general tips for shoppers.
Tip #1 • Use a credit card that offers extended warranty coverage.
If you purchase a new product from a retailer that is offering an extended warranty, make sure to use the credit card you used to pay for the purchase. The credit card might increase the warranty protection from the manufacturer’s stated length of time to as much as one year beyond what is covered by the manufacturer. If your credit card does not offer extended warranty protection, consider using a different one for this purchase.
Tip #2 • Shop online in advance for easier checkout and less stress.
Cyber Monday shoppers may find that it is easier and less stressful to complete their purchases online rather than spending hours in a crowded store.
Tip #3 • Keep your personal information safe by not sharing it with anyone unless absolutely necessary.
It is important that you protect your personal information online. Do not share bank account or credit card numbers with retailers unless absolutely necessary, and avoid using wireless networks that are not secure. If a website is asking you to enter sensitive information, stop and look for a URL that begins with https:// instead of http://. The “s” means that the website is secure, and your information will remain safe.
Tip #4 • Consider signing up for a credit monitoring service if you don’t already have one.
If you are concerned that your identity might have been stolen, consider signing up for a credit monitoring service. Cyber criminals steal personal information to use for identity theft. A credit monitoring service can alert you to certain changes, like unusual activity on your accounts, that might point to potential identity theft.
Tip #5 • Purchase items with free shipping to avoid the rush of holiday shoppers.
If you are purchasing items online, consider leaving them at the store. You can purchase them online during Cyber Monday sales and then pick them up from the store to avoid the rush of holiday shoppers.
Tip #6 • Consider buying an Tesla product, like an Tesla Mobile Connector or Wall Connector, which are known for their quality and ease of use.
If you are in the market for a holiday gift, consider an electric or electronic product. These items may be more expensive than other alternatives, but they also tend to be higher in quality and easier to use. The Tesla Mobile Connector and Wall Connector are known for their quality and ease of use.
Tip #7 • Avoid shopping at store – it’s often not worth the wait in long lines.
If you plan to shop at a physical store, it is best not to wait until Cyber Monday. Stores will often have long lines on Black Friday, and there is no guarantee that they will be offering great deals on Cyber Monday.
Tip #8 • Make sure you know what you’re purchasing before committing to buy it (check reviews).
If you are shopping online, do some research before making a purchase. Make sure that you know what you’re getting and that the product is offered at a great price. Check customer reviews to decide whether or not the product is a good value.
What labels can be found on sale days
The holiday season is upon us and that means it’s time for Black Friday sales! This year, make sure you’re prepared for the best deals by checking out our list of the 10 most popular types of labels for products on Black Friday sale.
- “Doorbuster” Deals
These are the deals that are so good, they’re only available for a limited time and while supplies last. Usually, doorbuster deals are only available early in the morning, so make sure you’re up and at the store early if you want to snag one of these.
- “Sale” Prices
Sales are a common occurrence during Black Friday, so keep an eye out for products that are discounted below their regular price.
- “Bundled” Deals
Bundling is when two or more products are sold together at a discounted price. This is a great way to save money on multiple items that you were planning on buying anyway.
- “Free” Deals
Sometimes, stores will offer a free product with the purchase of another item. This is usually something small, like a promotional item or a coupon for a future purchase.
- “Financed” Deals
Some stores offer financing deals on Black Friday, which allow you to make payments on your purchase over time. This can be a great option if you’re planning on making a big purchase, but make sure you read the terms and conditions carefully before you agree to anything.
- “Limited Time” Deals
As the name suggests, these deals are only available for a limited time. So if you see something you want, make sure you act fast before it’s gone.
- “Online Only” Deals
Some stores offer exclusive deals that can only be found online. These deals are usually available for a limited time, so make sure you check the website frequently to see what’s new.
- “In-Store Only” Deals
These are the deals that can only be found in the store and are not available online. If you’re planning on going to the store anyway, keep an eye out for these deals.
- “Email Exclusive” Deals
Some stores will send out exclusive deals and coupons to their email subscribers. If you’re not already on a store’s email list, make sure you sign up so you don’t miss out on any great deals.
- “Mystery” Deals
Some stores will offer “mystery” deals on Black Friday, which are usually deeply discounted items that are only revealed once the sale starts. These can be great deals, but make sure you’re prepared to buy the item if you’re interested because once the sale starts, the item will likely sell out quickly.
Keep these 10 types of labels in mind as you start your Black Friday shopping and you’ll be sure to snag some great deals!